Accounts and Administrative Assistant
Deenamic Ltd are recruiting for an experienced administrator with strong secretarial skills on a part time basis. This role will initially be remote working with potential office work in Co. Meath in due course.
We are seeking an energetic and flexible candidate with good organisational and administration skills. Working closely with office management and our technical team you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive support across a number of areas.
- Electronic filing using our in house convention.
- Proof reading and typing of documentation
- Documenting project progress and preparing tracking reports
- Monitoring project deliverables and documenting project hours for our consultants
- Issue invoices and statements
- Debtor follow up – follow up on outstanding debtors and liaise with management on any issues
- Data input
- Call, email and schedule management for directors
- General administration duties
- Drafting communications and following up with clients for outstanding files
- Providing project status updates to clients as directed by team leaders
· Competency in MS suite
· Strong communication skills both verbal & written and an ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
· Excellent time management skills with a keen eye for detail
· Ability to prioritise work, multitask and work on own initiative
· High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop
· Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
· Pro-active and ability to prioritise workload as required
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and good organisational skills
· Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com.